top of page
Dive (6 of 10).jpg


The medical required for any diver who is at work in UK waters. The Diving at Work Regulations 1997 stipulate that all working divers must have a valid certificate of fitness to dive issued by an Approved Medical Examiner of Divers (AMED).

Dr Oli has been an AMED since 2006 and conducts several hundred HSE medical examinations per year.

Dive (3 of 10).jpg

("Fit to Dive")

All types of recreational diving medical from any agency can be provided. This includes PADI, BSAC, SSI, RAID, SAA and others, as well as freediving organisations. Medical issues that require assessment can be accommodated by prior arrangement.


As a referee for the UK Diving Medical Committee since 2006, Dr Oli has conducted many hundreds of recreational diving assessments.

bottom of page